Walk in the park, look at the sky: collected thoughts, processes and observations made during the course of making things
- Leap Motion
- Plain Text
Follow this blog using RSS
- 16.11.20 Scaling Packed Primitives with Vex in Houdini
Making a note of this handy code snippet I found on https://forums.odforce.net/topic/23353-scaling-packed-objects-with-vex/ for scaling P…
- 22.10.20 WIP: New series of typographic works using city population density data
Work-in-progress of upcoming series of typographic based works, using population density for various world cities.
- 21.10.20 Art of Cybersecurity at Art Futura 2020
As part of the Bright Festival_Connect running in Leipzig, my Art of Cybersecurity work will be shown within the Future Graphics program of…
- 20.10.20 Creating a symbolic link to another file or directory
In the process of rendering a large number of files in Houdini I often need to use the 16TB external drive rather than my Mac’s internal d…
- 19.10.20 Inspiration shoud always be a fuzzy thing
Right now the work I’m making is often monochromatic, exploring light and shadow, composition and contrast within a greyscale palette. This i…
- 19.10.20 How many Caran d’Ache 849s are too many?
The Caran d’Ache 849 is one of my favourite pens. It’s slightly smaller than most, making it a great pen to carry with you and the hex…