Walk in the park, look at the sky: collected thoughts, processes and observations made during the course of making things
- Leap Motion
- Plain Text
Follow this blog using RSS
- 02.12.23 An early sketch from last year for a continuing work-in-progress
An early sketch from last year for a continuing work-in-progress. #generativeart #digitalart #art #abstractart #generative #creativecoding…
- 30.11.23 From 2021, The Collectors
From 2021, The Collectors. One of three digital sculptures algorithmically created from the time stamp of when certain collectors acquired…
- 29.11.23 The Swan
The Swan. Using a Natalia Makarova performance of the 1905 ballet The Dying Swan, time and choreography give rise to a flowing sculptural…
- 23.11.23 Detail of part of the mural I created as backdrop for Persian Dreams, displayed…
Detail of part of the mural I created as backdrop for Persian Dreams, displayed @artdubai 2023 earlier this year.
- 22.11.23 A favourite still from Persian Dreams: Dynasties
A favourite still from Persian Dreams: Dynasties. This work was presented with @gazelliarthouse earlier this year @artdubai
- 21.11.23 Beautiful light streaming into the studio this morning
Beautiful light streaming into the studio this morning.
- 15.11.23 Close-up detail from Passengers:BCN
Close-up detail from Passengers:BCN. Created for the Digital Impact exhibition in Barcelona earlier this year, this work shows the effect…
- 10.11.23 Synthetic Flora and Fauna
Synthetic Flora and Fauna.
- 08.11.23 I’m not interested in creating realistic anything
I’m not interested in creating realistic anything. Instead I’m interested in creating things that don’t or can’t exist.
- 07.11.23 biodiversity
- 07.11.23 organic electronic
- 06.11.23 A 1/1 print from the Collisions series
A 1/1 print from the Collisions series. This series is my visual homage to the beauty to be found when you’re open to colliding seemingly d…
- 05.11.23 Connected Devices
- 05.11.23 I never tire of the forms resulting from the playful exploration of new…
I never tire of the forms resulting from the playful exploration of new combinations.
- 04.11.23 Art of Cybersecurity - Redux
Art of Cybersecurity - Redux.
- 03.11.23 I had the pleasure of seeing @heyemmet play a fantastic set at Band On The Wall…
I had the pleasure of seeing @heyemmet play a fantastic set at Band On The Wall in Manchester the other night. This piece was one of the…
- 01.11.23 Beautiful posters by @studiodotbuild for the upcoming generative documentary…
Beautiful posters by @studiodotbuild for the upcoming generative documentary about @brianeno by @gary_hustwit. It’s a real pleasure to be i…
- 31.10.23 City planning
- 31.10.23 Everything in its right place
Everything in its right place.
- 31.10.23 Time and place
Time and place.
- 30.10.23 Okay, so you had a dream about this place
Okay, so you had a dream about this place. Tell me.
- 28.10.23 Still Nowhere
- 25.10.23 Before opening the doors yesterday morning I captured more examples of the…
Before opening the doors yesterday morning I captured more examples of the real-time generative output from Nothing Can Ever Be The Same,…
- 18.10.23 Heading to Venice for NOTHING CAN EVER BE THE SAME, my video art installation…
Heading to Venice for NOTHING CAN EVER BE THE SAME, my video art installation with @gary_hustwit . This is not Gary’s forthcoming d…
- 13.10.23 One One Nine (2021)
One One Nine (2021).
- 08.10.23 Roads to Nowhere
Roads to Nowhere.
- 29.09.23 A view across the file system
A view across the file system.
- 28.09.23 Lovely delivery today of Digital Design: a History by Stephen J
Lovely delivery today of Digital Design: a History by Stephen J. Eskilson from @princetonupress, and especially to be written about…
- 27.09.23 Looking forward to speaking @aspreystudio on October 10th in Mayfair, London
Looking forward to speaking @aspreystudio on October 10th in Mayfair, London. DM @aspreystudio to RSVP.
- 21.09.23 Vacant Spaces: parent process (2023) #ai