That Was The Week That Was – 12th July 2020
I have a little device sat on my desk which lights up when I'm uploading uploading updates to my site via the site repo. I built it myself using an Adafruit Feather and their Adafruit IO system. The other day I noticed it stopped working entirely. After some digging, I found out that the TLS certificate had expired and I needed to update the Adafruit library following advice from this forum post. After doing that it worked perfectly.
Had a call from a friend of mine about a new very exciting piece of work, the scale of which is probably the biggest thing I've undertaken in terms of images produced.
Otherwise I was cracking on with trying to get this client work finished as well as exploring some new Voronoi structures.